05 Mar 10 Best phd thesis topics of 2019 by Assignment WorkHelp
Writing a thesis provides you with an opportunity to show off your knowledge and mastery in your respective field. It is the time to display your understanding of the subject in which you have invested years of hard work. Thesis writing also provides you with a chance to contribute to the body of knowledge within your field. We understand that the students find it a daunting task to come up with a topic for the thesis. But you don’t have to fear from this mammoth responsibility any more. We promise you that we will help you with the brainstorming and make this process easier.
In the world of academics selecting a topic for writing the thesis is a rite of passage. A well-chosen topic for your thesis can help you in making significant contributions and also fuel the academic interest of others and your own for many years to come. Thesis writing should be relevant and meaningful for your own personal and academic concerns as well. One of the most important concerns in choosing a thesis topic is that the topic speaks to an area of current or future demand. A good thesis topic is a general idea that is in need of development, verification or refutation. Your thesis topic should be of interest to you, your advisor, and the research community. If it is not, it may be difficult to stay motivated or to “sell” the idea. When searching for a topic, remember that your thesis should attempt to solve a real problem and should contain solid theoretical work, as well as empirical results. It should be both connected to existing research and centred on a meaningful topic.
In this article, we present to you top 10 topics for a variety of fields. You can choose one of these topics as it is or modify it as per your preference or academic requirements for thesis writing in Australia or anywhere in the world.
Fill The Form – Get Assignment Help
Thesis topics for business administration
Whether you are doing a bachelor’s degree or masters in business administration, there are a wide variety of topics that you can choose from. The top 10 topics based on the current business environment of the world are listed here.
- Workplace ethics in a business organisation
- Effective ways to manage the millennial generation
- Empirical analysis of the impact of leadership on employee performance
- The case study of a successful franchising model for a business
- How Communism impacts business operations in a country
- Advantages and disadvantages of outsourcing services
- Compare & contrast the effectiveness of various managerial techniques
- Economic advantages of CSR activities for a business organisation
- The phenomena of remote working and its impact on the business operations
- An analysis of the macroeconomic factors affecting exchange rates
Thesis topics for literature
Literature offers a wide variety of fields for research and study. Here is a sample of the possible topics for writing a thesis in the field of literature.
- A discussion on the reflection of the ideal of time by Harry Potter
- The reasons for the use of similes and metaphors by the authors
- Explanation of the emergence and development of a particular literary genre
- Description of alchemy in the literary pieces
- A new aspect of prose discovered on the basis of independent research
- The impact of the use of imagery within the novels
- The rise of the feminist movement in literature
- The factors that contribute to the identification of the genre of the novels
- Discussion and evaluation of the allegory of two books
- Thesis on the lesser known works of a famous author
Thesis topics for law
The study of law and the legal profession provides numerous possible thesis topics. We have created a list of 10 topics and ideas to write a thesis as a law student.
- Do the US copyright laws help the local writers to defend their work?
- What is the role of the European patent office?
- ECOLEX: A gateway to environmental law
- The global perception of the Islamic law by the people
- The morality and impact of euthanasia and how Canada sets a precedent
- An analysis of the law providing the right to bear arms
- An analysis of the policies on discrimination for any country
- The impact of the war against terrorism on the criminal laws of the countries
- Case studies providing a representation of criminal negligence
- Laws providing women authority throughout the world
Thesis topics for computer science
Computer science is an extremely dynamic and ever-changing field of study. With each passing day, new and innovative developments are coming out in this era of mechanization. These developments have made cell phones, laptops and all the other gadgets an integral part of our life. Computer science is the seed of this technical development. Some of the latest topics that you can choose for working on a thesis in the field of computer science are:
- The implementation of data warehousing in the retail services sector
- Internet of Things (IoT) and home automation
- Ways to improve the current open web architecture
- An analysis of the impact of e-publishing on the libraries
- New methods for studying the behaviour of malware, viruses, and worms with the use of secure programming and runtime environments
- An analysis of redundancy and fault recovery in the 5G wireless network
- The application of Big Data Analytics in the manufacturing sector
- Impact of on-demand self-service and broad network access in the service industry
- Improvement in the study of customer behaviour with data mining
- Implementation of the various network tools by the government agencies for recording financial activities and covering the criminal activities
Thesis topics for psychology
When choosing a dissertation topic in psychology, you must select a topic that will provide a credible and valuable contribution to the discipline of psychology. The key is to form a hypothesis and use research to support or disprove that hypothesis. To help choose a topic, here is a list of potential psychology thesis topics:
- The impairment of social cognition because of emotional and anxiety disorders
- Understanding of the prefrontal cortex and its contribution
- Systematic analysis of the psychology of religion
- The impact of the social intuitionist model on moral judgement and reasoning
- Study of the profile of psychoanalytical therapy
- The contribution of the bystander effect on social psychology
- The impact of a terminal illness on the family psychology
- Most effective methods to deal with the issue of substance abuse
- Factors contributing to the tendency of violence in children
- The rise of antisocial behaviour with the advance of modern capitalism
We hope that you’ve found one of these thesis topics interesting, or at least one particular topic inspired you to use it for a research. The list by no means offers all of the available topics in the given fields as there is a multitude of questions that you can find in any of these subjected mentioned, so have a deep think about what you’d like to write on. You can follow our guide and keep in mind each student can count on online help. Contact us as our expert writers and qualified thesis writing services will solve issues with homework and thesis writing at any level for thesis writing in Australia and all over the world without any delays. Not only are our expert writers excellent at writing a thesis that is engaging and interesting, they know how to research quickly and efficiently, they know credible sources and they know how to cite those sources correctly both in the text and in the bibliography. With us, you have found the best place to get thesis writing help.