13 Jun Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing, Home and Community)
Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing, Home and Community) is a certification that specialises in providing the Essential skills and knowledge in the field of support staff for the elderly care department. Thi scourse is mainly related to local government departments and it provides specialisation in both ageing and home and community. The code for this particular course is CHC33015 and it makes you resolve a flexible methodology of teaching that include both online and offline learning opportunities for the students. This is a part of medical training for the students and a health diploma can be obtained at the school or college for this course.
Reasons for studying this course?
You must be thinking about the various reasons to study this course and how you get to make a career after obtaining this certification in the individual support of Ageing, Home and Community. The following are some of the reasons:
- This course uses flexible approaches which means you can also complete the course through online classes or offline classes. For the practical experience, face-to-face burning is provided on the various campuses of the country,
- You will receive a hands-on experience in the elderly care facility under this course as part of the training programme. This will help you to understand your work and you will also gain confidence.
- You will be obtaining all the required skills and knowledge to improve the care system for the elderly people and you will also receive a number of government opportunities for the jobs in individual care.
- You are also free to start your own business after experience or provide freelance services in this field after the certification.
You have to complete 120 hours which is equivalent to 3 weeks of mandatory professional experience placement in the community care or elderly care department to obtain the certification. You will be going through internships that will provide your practical experience and these internships will be completely arranged and supported by your college or School. It covers various models of different subjects which are as follows:
- Module 1: The first module is about the orientation of the course.
- Module 2: This module is all about working safely and following the safe work practices for client care.
- HLTWHS002: Follow safe work practices for direct client care
- Module 3: This module is all about individual support, communication, legal ways of working and ethical ways of working. This money will consist of the following subject code:
- CHCCCS015: Provide individualised support
- CHCCOM005: Communicate and work in health or community services
- CHCLEG001: Work legally and ethically
- Module 4: This module is all about working in a diverse environment and supporting independence.
- CHCCCS023:Support independence and wellbeing
- CHCDIV001:Work with diverse people
- Module 5: This module is all about meeting the requirements and needs of elderly people.
- HLTAAP001 Recognise healthy body systems
- CHCAGE001 Facilitate the empowerment of older people
- CHCCCS011 Meet personal support needs
- Module 6: This module is about relationship building and providing community support.
- CHCCCS025 Support relationships with carers and families
- CHCHCS001 Provide home and community support services
- Module 7: This module is about the infection control
- HLTINF001 Comply with infection prevention and control policies and procedures
- Module 8: This module helps you to learn the ways to support the people living with the problem of dementia
- CHCAGE005 Provide support to people living with dementia
- Module 9: Professional Experience Placement (PEP)
If you are looking for quality assignment help services or homework help services in this course, Our team of professionals is the best one to choose because we leave no stone unturned to provide you with a high-quality assignment.
Fill The Form – Get Assignment Help