14 Oct CHC52015 Diploma of Community Services
CHC52015 Community Services Diploma helps to build a career in the field of community services and communicate with a variety of people needing social, financial or cultural support. Assessing the needs of the customers and then developing a support program for the customers is the main work of the community worker.
Learnings from the course
The course helps you to learn a lot of skills that make you a successful community worker. Following are the main learnings :
- This diploma will help you to gain a better understanding of the various problems and once you are aware of the community’s problems, you will be able to resolve them.
- This diploma helps you create empathetic feelings for the community that make you willingly help and resolve their issues.
- This diploma helps you gain a better understanding of the legal and ethical compliance in this profession.
- You will be able to create communication strategies and various service programs in the workplace.
- Studying this course will help you to learn various practical skills and knowledge that will help you to improve the lives of the community and resolve their problems.
- The course is a blended course that helps you with the opportunity to learn on campus or online at your convenience.
Courses covered under CHC52015 Diploma of Community Services
A number of courses are covered in this diploma of community services. These courses are related to different specific roles under community services. These are about managing and promoting diversity. Developing various communication strategies in the workplace, maintaining legal and ethical compliance, developing and implementing support programs and many more. Following are some of the courses covered in this diploma:
|Code||Description of course|
|CHCDIV003||Manage and promote diversity|
|CHCCOM003||Develop workplace communication strategies|
|CHCLEG003||Manage legal and ethical compliance|
|CHCMGT005||Facilitate workplace debriefing and support processes|
|CHCCSM005||Develop, facilitate and review all aspects of case management|
|CHCDEV001||Confirm the client developmental status|
|CHCCCS007||Develop and implement service programs|
|CHCDEV002||Analyse impacts of sociological factors on clients in community work and services|
|HLTWHS004||Manage work health and safety|
|HLTAID011||Provide First Aid|
|PEP||Professional Experience Placement|
|CHCPRT001||Identify and respond to children and young people at risk|
|CHCCSL001||Establish and confirm the counselling relationship|
|CHCPRP003||Reflect on and improve your own professional practice|
|CHCCSM006||Provide case management supervision|
|BSBFIM501||Manage budgets and financial plans|
|BSBPMG522||Undertake project work|
Why Hire our Team?
You must be thinking about why you should hire AWH’s team to support you in successfully completing your diploma in community services. There are a number of reasons for this which are mentioned below:
- Our team of professionals is highly qualified and has industrial experience in the field of community services. We have PhD Scholars who have experience in this field. All these scholars write your assignments that make sure quality and reliability.
- We have a strict hiring process and only the experts who can generate original work without any Plagiarism are hired. You will always receive your homework or assignment free from Plagiarism and suitable citations and references are added for the same.
- Quality reports are generated by our experts and these reports are cross-checked for any kind of grammar errors and Plagiarism using advanced software. We follow strict standards for grammatical errors and plagiarism at AWH because we do not want our customers to score fewer marks on account of these issues.
- 24/7 support is provided by our customer care support in order to lend you a helping hand and resolve your queries. We are available online through the website. You are free to contact us anytime and from anywhere.
Fill The Form – Get Assignment Help