08 Nov FNS40217 Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping
As the name suggests, this certification specialised in accounting and bookkeeping. The certification helps individuals to learn step-by-step record-keeping procedures in accounting. Bookkeeping is the process of recording business transactions that can be measured in monetary terms. It is a part of accounting and all source documents are prepared in this system. This qualification is very beneficial if you want to develop your career in the field of accounting and bookkeeping. You will be able to accumulate all the required skills and knowledge to manage the accounts of the Business and record the financial transactions systematically. If you are looking to register yourself as a business activity statement agent, then also this qualification is very helpful for you.
Learning from this qualification
- This qualification helps you to learn the basics of bookkeeping and accounting system
- This qualification helps you to create and generate financial reports
- Managing the operational budget is also possible after going through this qualification
- Cloud Computing practice is also included in this qualification as part of new technological upgradation in the accounting system
- This course also helps you to learn about various business documents and keep a proper record of these documents
- Payroll management and business activity report preparation are also lunch by the individuals in this course
This qualification meets various educational requirements for the Tax Practitioners Board (TPB) and Business Evidence Agent (BAS). You will be able to learn financial skills that helps you to create operational budgets and generate financial reports. You will be able to best Australian bookkeeping network (ABN) and Association of Certified Accountants (IPA) through this educational course. You will be able to learn practical skills and knowledge that will help you to enter the accounting industry with confidence and experience.
Courses to be covered under FNS40217 Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping
|FNSACC311 Process financial transactions and extract interim reports|
|FNSACC312 Administer subsidiary accounts and ledgers|
|BSBFIA401 Prepare financial reports|
|FNSACC414 Prepare financial statements for non-reporting entities|
|BSBSMB412 Introduce cloud computing into business operations|
|FNSACC416 Set up and operate a computerised accounting system|
|FNSTPB402 Establish and maintain payroll systems|
|FNSTPB401 Complete business activity and instalment activity statements|
|BSBCUS403 Implement customer service standards|
|FNSACC408 Work effectively in the accounting and bookkeeping industry|
|BSBITU306 Design and produce business documents|
|FNSACC412 Prepare operational budgets|
|BSBSMB404 Undertake small business planning|
Why hire the team of experts of AWH?
Following are some of the top reasons for choosing us to help you in your assignments and homework related to FNS40217 Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping:
- AWH’s team of experts is dedicated and committed to helping students across the globe in completing their homework and assignments on time. Our experts are professional in their work and they are highly qualified professionals.
- A proper scheduling system is followed at AWH to complete the assignments and homework on time.
- Plagiarism is considered a crime in the educational field and our experts are aware of this. All the assignments and homework reports are cross-checked for plagiarism through the advanced software.
- 24/7 customer support is available through our website for helping students all over the globe.
- Reasonable price quotations are given to the students as we understand the Limited budget of students.
We can proudly say that AWH’s team is the best team to hire for helping you complete your homework and assignment for this certification. You can also have a conversation with our experts to gain an understanding of the ongoing course and to clear your doubts.
Fill The Form – Get Assignment Help