13 Jun Certificate IV in School Age Education and Care
Certificate IV in School Age Education and Care help the student to understand the school age care system. This course not only provides theoretical knowledge to students regarding school age care services but also provides them practical exposure. The code for this certification is CHC40113. This is considered the minimum qualification for gaining employment in the Australian Children’s Education & Care Quality Authority (ACECQA) approved in school-age care department. This course will help you to gain knowledge about the basics of working weight children studying in school and to support their development. Different topics that are covered under this certification are:
- Child’s behaviour and care
- Child’s interaction
- Child’s health
- Child’s safety
- Legal frameworks related to school age child care
- Ethical frameworks related to school age child care
Entry requirements for this course are very easy. You need to have a basic ability to read, write and speak English, apply numeracy and present working with through children’s department or Children Check.
Units covered in this certification
In total, 19 units of study Children Check are covered revolving around these topics in this certification. Core units covered under this qualification are as follows:
- CHCSAC003 Work collaboratively and respectfully with children in school age care
- CHCPRT001 Identify and respond to children and young people at risk
- HLTAID004 Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting
- CHCECE002 Ensure the health and safety of children
- CHCECE004 Promote and provide healthy food and drinks
- CHCLEG001 Work legally and ethically
- HLTWHS001 Participate in workplace health and safety
- CHCSAC004 Support the holistic development of the child in school age care
- CHCECE009 Use an approved learning framework to guide practice
- CHCSAC001 Support children to participate in school age care
- CHCECE011 Provide experiences to support children’s play and learning
- CHCSAC002 Develop and implement play and leisure experiences in school age care
- CHCDIV001 Work with diverse people
- CHCDIV002 Promote Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander cultural safety
- CHCECE001 Develop cultural competence
All the units under this qualification are divided in such a manner that the student will understand all the basic requirements of working ethically and legally with the school age child care. These are also discussed in detail about the health and safety of the children because the school going children need extra care and attention from the caregiver. Cultural competence is also considered in this course and working in a diverse environment is also given important consideration in this course because the student will have to work with diverse cultures and the different students in this field.
Why take our services?
At AWH, we provide a number of facilities and assignment writing services that help you to school the best grades on your assignments. Following are some of the reasons to take over services:
- Quality research and experienced writers: Our writers write the assignments after doing in-depth quality research and we have a dedicated team who have studied this course and who has the experience working in the elderly support care department.
- Timely delivery: We take the deadlines very seriously and all the assignments will be completed by other writers before the deadline so that if any changes are required, the changes can be made on time.
- 24/7 support and availability: We offer online assignment and homework help services and we are available for 24/7 support.
Customized assignment help services: We understand that the requirement of each assignment is different and accordingly we provide customized assignment help.
Fill The Form – Get Assignment Help