01 Aug Top 20 Education Guest Posting Websites in Australia
Top 20 education guest posting website in australia
Australia Education Blogs List.
The Best Australia Education blogs from thousands of top Australia blogs in our index using search and social metrics. Data will be refreshed once a week.
Educational website in Australia accepting guest posts
Assignment writing help, the most authentic educational website in Australia accepts guest posts related to education from fellow bloggers and webmasters in the education niche. Can you provide high-quality articles on education-related subjects? An article must be related to education & studies. Your article should be unique and written exclusively for the Australia Study Channel.
We prefer longer articles with rich content and images. Every article submitted must be 800 to 1,500 words. We may edit and tune your article. Usually, the edits are limited to changing the heading tags, formatting the text, resizing the image, etc.
We reserve the right to delete your article at a later point if we find out that the article is in violation of our policies or turns out that the article adds no value to our website. Link spam?! No, you are in the wrong place!
We are not a depository of spam and we are not into the cheap link building business. We do accept any cheap quality articles written just for the purpose of building backlinks. Content should be prepared by the business owner/blogger/services or reliable content writers. Content prepared by SEO companies and internet marketing people is generally not acceptable since they usually do not meet our quality expectations.
Fill The Form – Get Assignment Help
- Do read the guidelines: Different blogs have different requirements for contributors and guest bloggers. Some may only accept posts that are less than 600 words; others may only accept articles if you are a known individual in your niche. Hence, always check the guidelines on a case-by-case basis.
- Do create exceptional content: No reputable blog would accept a poorly written post, especially from a guest blogger. Do your background work, support your claims, provide arguments, check your grammar and spelling mistakes. Simple as that.
- Do show your expertise & experience: Ideally, you would only want to blog on subjects that you have an in-depth knowledge of.
- Do write for the audience: Don’t go wild with SEO jargon if you are writing for a small business blog. The audience would not understand a word.
- Do create original content: Only write unique content that has never been published on other websites/blogs (even your own).
- To find out what works best: Identify what type of content does best on that blog. Is it top-10 lists or in-depth guides?
- Do craft a perfect byline: In order to present yourself in an appealing way, you need to write a decent profile bio. Do include your notable achievements and previous contributions. Paid & Promotional Articles However, if there are commercial business websites linked from the article, we may charge a publishing fee for such articles unless you are willing to promote a guest article from us on your equally qualified website. If you have landed on this page hoping to submit a guest post to our website please use this page.Who else wants to become a guest blogging rock star? If you’re looking for guest blogging sites where you can post your guest posts for free in 2019, you’re in the right place. In this post, you’ll find a monster list of 20 guest posting sites where you can publish your guest posts without paying a single penny.Lots of link building techniques, which we’re working in the past, may not work anymore in the present or future. But guest blogging is here to stay for long.So.. are you ready to find out the massive list of blogs that allow guest posts for free? Let’s jump into the details. The Dos and Don’ts of guest blogging Although there are numerous benefits of contributing content and being a guest blogger, you should plan your journey carefully when deciding to utilize this strategy. All great things come with pitfalls.Let us go over the dos and don’ts of guest blogging.
- Don’t spin articles: Spun articles are so damn easy to spot. They are terrible and don’t read well.
- Don’t use the same article: Avoid posting the same article over and over again. If you are serious about quality guest blogging, you should only post a single piece on a single website.
- Don’t make guest blogging your only link-building strategy: The primary reason why Matt Cutts has declared the death of guest blogging is due to its being treated as a go-to place for easy links.
- Don’t post on spammy and low-quality websites: You would want to avoid spammy websites at all cost. Not only they can damage your reputation as a writer, but they also get your website in trouble with Google.
- Don’t stuff your article with links: Editors are picky. Unless it’s necessary to include a link (perhaps you are citing someone), don’t stuff them in. If you wish to have a link back to your website – use the byline.
Education Guest Posting Website Australia
After the request in the comments section, today finally I am going to update this list with the Education blogs which accept guest post. So, here are the blogs:
Here are 10 main benefits of guest blogging for other websites:
- 1. http://ivedahelp.com/
- 2. careerswithstem.com.au
- 3. thespoke.earlychildhoodaustralia.org.au
- 4. thespoke.earlychildhoodaustralia.org.au
- 5. localika.com
- 6. guestpostblogging.com
- 7. oup.com.au
- 8. zaaax.com.au
- 9. www.bizthinktank.com.au
- 10. beafreelanceblogger.com
- 11. ieaa.org.au
- 12. goodeducation.com.au
- 13. webalive.com.au
- 14. dizylocal.com.au
- 15. cela.org.au
- 16. asscstudent.blogs.latrobe.edu.au
- 17. australianeducationblogs.com
- 18. entrepreneur.edu.au
- 19. year13.com.au
- 20. careerfaqs.com.au
- 21. teachmama.com
- 22. socialgarden.com.au
- 23. thepegeek.com
- Reach a wider audience: Contributing your work to external websites would mean that more people will see your work. Imagine this, if you get your article published on Forbes, 10s or even 100s of thousands of people would read your article, and if the subject is directly correlated with what you do, people will come back for more (often directly to your website).
- Generate quality referral traffic: Quality posts that get seen and read by 1000s of people are likely to generate a ton of quality, targeted referral traffic. You know where this can lead to. Yes, more exposure and more sales.
- Build a long-lasting relationship: If you’re not one of those people who guest post just for links, you are likely to publish multiple articles on a single blog. This, in return, will tighten up the relationship with the owner of the blog and may lead to further partnerships.
- Build up your social media presence: Wondering how to build up your social following without posting d*ck pics? Guest posting is the way to go. For instance, when someone shares your article, you would often get tagged and mentioned.
- Increase the authority of your website: People are more likely to trust and buy from the brand that has a powerful web presence. If your product gets a decent review from The Next Web, would people have more confidence in purchasing that product of you? Sure thing.
- Become more confident: Imagine getting featured in Forbes, Wired, Inc, and Entrepreneur? That would tell you something about the quality of your writing and your expertise.
- Increase exposure & brand awareness: Similarly to the increasing authority of your website, guest blogging can expose your brand to a much broader audience.
- Inbound links (backlinks): Should I explain this point? Okay, you can also get a quality, powerful backlink from your profile bio. The vast majority of sites will allow you to add a link or two in your byline, which usually appears at the bottom of every post.
- Build an email list: An influx of referral traffic to your website can lead to the growth of your mailing list. If, and only if you can convert that traffic to your regular subscribers.
- Money, money, money: Some people manage to build an entire business of contributing articles. Assignment Help (that’s us if you didn’t know) is a good example. We’ve gotten several monthly paying clients just from publishing quality articles on The Next Web, Sitepoint, and Lifehack. Yes, we’ve worked our socks off to get there, but it all pays off.